Commercial Office Cleaning vs Janitorial Services
Keeping your workplace organized and clean is crucial. Many workers spend around 40 hours each week in their workplace. Thus, a clean office ensures the best working conditions for the employees while enhancing your company’s impression to clients.
Some companies depend on their regular employees to clean their spaces, which may cut their time doing more important tasks. Therefore, hiring professional services is the most efficient way to maintain the cleanliness of your work environment.
Many people interchangeably use the terms janitorial services and commercial office cleaning, which are different. Let’s discuss each one.
What’s Included in Janitorial Services?
Janitorial services take care of daily cleaning duties. Companies that use this service create a schedule based on their needs. It can be bi-weekly, weekly, or daily. If you decide to hire the services of a janitorial company for workplace cleaning, note that you’ll need to consider the schedule and your desired cleaning tasks.
Janitorial cleaning tasks will include:
● Cleaning restrooms
● Cleaning kitchens or break rooms
● Mopping floors
● Sweeping floor surfaces
● Dusting applicable areas
● Emptying the trash bin
● Wiping chairs and desks
What’s Included in Commercial Cleaning Services?
On the other hand, commercial cleaning services entails bigger cleaning jobs that are not needed regularly. Companies usually look to hire commercial cleaning services for a one-time job. However, you may have the option of getting their services several times each year.
To plan your commercial cleaning services needs, ensure that you know the more extensive cleaning services you want done and when you need these.
RELATED ARTICLE: How Keeping Your Office Clean Helps Productivity
These are the services typically offered by commercial cleaning companies:
● Cleaning tiles and grout
● Cleaning the carpets
● Cleaning floors
● Cleaning upholstery and furniture
● Power washing
● Washing windows
RELATED ARTICLE: What Clean Really Means in the Business World
How Do I Choose Between the Two?
If you plan to use cleaning services regularly, like daily or weekly, you’re looking for janitorial services. If you’re thinking about major deep cleans, then commercial cleaning services are more appropriate.
Many service providers have both these services because companies can benefit from getting these services all year round.
Hiring the Right Commercial Office Cleaning Services
While it’s been common practice to have employees maintain the cleanliness of their workplace, it’s just not right. Getting a commercial cleaning company can eliminate this burden from your employees or yourself. In other words, you can have peace of mind while ensuring that your working environment doesn’t suffer. Here are some tips to help you find the right commercial cleaning services for your business.
● Ask for referrals: Ask around your network to find trusted commercial cleaning services. Your friends, family, or relatives may have worked with someone recommendable in the past. You can also take advantage of crowdsourcing on social media.
RELATED ARTICLE: 9 Benefits of Hiring a Professional Cleaning Company
● Check online: Whether you’ve found a candidate company from a referral or not, it’s highly advised to check reviews for the company. Find a company that offers their services near you. Take time to read the reviews, both positive and negative. Find respected cleaning companies that are known for their punctuality, excellent services, and attention to detail.
● Ads: You can check local newspapers, the Yellow Pages, or online for local commercial cleaning services.
Work With Us
Here at Fowler Fresh, we provide an efficient and honest job of disinfecting your workplace. We also offer complete janitorial services of any size. Just give us a call at 419-393-2510 today!